Masks Reusable Made in Melbourne
Ariella is a 4th Generation Master Tailor and while she can't do bespoke fittings she is using her skills to help provide the community with durable reusable fabric face masks. Read more about Ariella.
- designed to be easy to wear and limit touching the face
- Made on industrial equipment
- 3 layers of cotton
- adult and child sizes
- bendable nose wire
- adjustable ear straps - Elastic comes untied, tie a knot to fit your measurements
- is simple to use. Loop elastic over the ears, open the pleat, pull over the nose and pull under your chin
- removes easily. Take the elastic off your ears and put in a bag ready for cleaning
- machine washable
- is UBER-STYLISH! (And you know that's the most important thing, right?)
Please note these are not medical grade masks or have they been tested in any scientific trials. They are designed to be worn for short periods only, not all day.
Fabric Specifications Cotton - 3 layers (unless otherwise stated). Polyester cotton binding
- Due to a big demand in masks we ask that you be patient with us. Masks will be made and sent within a week of placing your order, this may change depending on stock levels.
- Orders will be sent via Express Post in Australia only
- Free shipping for over $100
- If you are not sure if it will fit you please order 1 to try as there will be no refunds or exchanges on masks.
- You must wash your mask prior to wearing it for the first time and after ever use.