Finally a reusable fabric face mask that is sophisticated and practical.
Ariella is a 4th Generation Master Tailor and while she can't do bespoke fittings she is using her skills to help provide the community with durable reusable fabric face masks. Read more about Ariella.
- designed to be easy to wear and limit touching the face
- Made on industrial equipment
- 3 layers of cotton
- one size fits all (adults)
- adjustable ear straps - Elastic comes untied, tie a knot to fit your measurements
- is simple to use. Loop elastic over the ears, open the pleat, pull over the nose and pull under your chin
- removes easily. Pull elastic off your ears and put in a bag ready for cleaning
- machine washable up to 60'C
- is UBER-STYLISH! (And you know that's the most important thing, right?)
All our reusable masks are handmade in Melbourne Australia.
One size fits all. (Do not use on children)
* placement of design may vary, lining and binding colours may also vary.
Please not these are not medical grade masks or have been tested in any scientific trials.
They are designed to be better than wearing no covering.
Cotton - 3 layers
Polyester cotton binding
Don't get fined not wearing a mask!
Wash before first use
Wash after each use
Line dry, preferably in the sun
Do not bleach
Do not use fabric softeners
May be ironed on a warm setting
Do not dry clean (x)
Made in Melbourne Australia